- Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Location: Kuala Lumpur View Map
- Start Date: October 1, 2018
- End Date: October 4, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The World Cancer Congress (WCC) is a recognised international conference which encourages effective knowledge transfer and best practices exchange amongst 3,500 cancer control and public health experts from 150 countries.
It aims to strengthen the participants' action and impact on national, regional and international scales through a multidisciplinary programme that features the latest successful interventions in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
The World Cancer Congress is an initiative of the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) - which was recognised with Membership Engagement Award - and supports the organisation's purpose statement 'to unite the cancer community, reduce the global cancer burden, promote greater equity and integrate cancer into the world's health and development agenda'.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- UICC World Cancer Congress 2018
- 12th Asia Pacific Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Meeting 2018
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology State of the Art Conference 2018
- Symposium on Cancer Research 2018 "The Leading Edge of Cancer Research"
- Royal Marsden Testicular and Bladder Cancer Meeting - Improving Outcomes with Multidisciplinary Care 2018
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Annual Meeting 2018
- European Association For NeuroOncology 13th Meeting 2018
- Breastanbul 2018 - International Istanbul Breast Cancer Conference
- 6th International Oncology Conference 2018
- 10th UAE Cancer Congress 2018
- 3rd Annual European Congress on Hematology™: Focus on Lymphoid Malignancies 2018
- 11th Annual Royal Marsden Breast Cancer Meeting: Hot Topics in Breast Cancer 2018
- 23rd Annual Perspectives in Thoracic Oncology 2018
- 9th International Eurasian Hematology Oncology Congress 2018
- Japan Society of Clinical Oncology 56th Annual Meeting 2018