- Venue: Vienna Marriott
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: February 24, 2018
- End Date: February 27, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
ProScan Imaging is offering a neuro MRI case review course 24-27 February 2018 at Vienna Marriott in Vienna, Austria. The course offers participants the chance to learn from renowned instructor Dr. Stephen J. Pomeranz while using their own individual workstation. The event includes 24 CME credits and will be held immediately before the annual ECR conference, which is also in Vienna.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- Atlas & Som: A Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology & Head and Neck Imaging 2018
- Japanese Society of Neuroradiology 47th Annual Meeting 2018
- European Society Of Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial In Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 13th Asian-Australasian Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology 2018