- Venue: Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: October 16, 2017
- End Date: October 18, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Comprehensive updates, advances, and best practices to optimize inpatient care and outcomes This special 3-day program enables you to quickly and effectively become current with the wide array of evidence, guidelines and best practices required for optimal inpatient care. Encompassing a breadth of important hospital medicine conditions, this program pairs the most recent updates with guidance to incorporate them into practice.
Coverage includes: • Heart failure • Atrial fibrillation • Acute coronary syndromes • Diabetes • UTI • Pneumonia • Critical care • Skin and soft tissue infections • Sepsis • Stroke/TIA • Bacteremias/endocarditis • Hemodialysis • Acute kidney injury • Direct oral anticoagulants • GI bleed • CNS infections • Laboratory interpretation • Hematology • Allergy • Delirium • Pain and palliative care • Addiction/withdrawal syndromes • COPD • Preoperative evaluation • Electrolyte disorders • ACLS • Syncope • Venous thromboembolism • Pancreatobiliary disease • Liver disease • Inflammatory bowel disease • Adrenal disorders • Asthma • Antibiotics • Arrhythmias • Rheumatology
This course covers more than 40 areas of medicine with important changes impacting Physicians, NPs and PAs who provide inpatient care. (See HospitalMedicine.hmscme.com for full program.)
Course lecturers include both hospitalists and specialists, and rank among the best teachers at Harvard Medical School.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS • Practical review of direct oral anticoagulants and reversal agents • Rapid-fire cases on insulin management • Key updates on pneumonia diagnosis and management • New pharmacotherapies for opioid addiction • 2017 GOLD guidelines for COPD • Pearls for improving laboratory interpretation • Practical approaches to ß-lactam allergy • New treatment options for heart failure • Practice-changing updates for cirrhosis management • Updated guidelines for sepsis and septic shock
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress 2017
- 6th CECON Central European Congress on Obesity & 15th Slovak Congress on Obesity 2017
- 1st Saudi Cardio Emergency Conference 2017
- Update in Clinical Cardiology 2017
- Turkish Society Of Internal Medicine 19th National Congress 2017
- Rheumatologie und Nephrologie Refresher Hamburg 2017
- 20th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Update Session 1 2017
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Internal Medicine 2017
- Infectious Diseases in Primary Care 2017
- 5th Annual International Erdheim-Chester Disease Medical Symposium 2017
- 20th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Update Session 2 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Cardiovascular Update 2017
- Italian Society Of Internal Medicine 118th Annual Congress 2017
- 28th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of Rajasthan Chapter 2017
- Czech Internal Medicine Society 24thd Congress 2017