- Venue: Wolfson Lecture Theatre, King's College London (Denmark Hill Campus)
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: December 17, 2018
- End Date: December 17, 2018
- Places Available: 250
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Attracting delegates from across the globe, the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference brings you the latest evidence-based research and developments in psychiatry. Coinciding with each edition launch, you will hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice from the lead editors of the Guidelines and key contributors, many leaders in their respective fields. Our previous conferences have discussed subject areas from schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder to specialist areas such as dementia, ADHD and renal failure.
In July 2012, an inaugural conference “outlining the evidence behind the guidance” was held to celebrate the 11th edition followed by a second conference in September 2014 to launch the 12th edition with the theme “Getting up-to-date: assimilating the latest evidence into practical guidance”. Both conferences were attended by over one hundred delegates from around the world and provided the opportunity to hear written guidelines presented by the contributors and to participate in a question and answer session.
Why attend the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference?
- Hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice
- Have the opportunity to meet the lead editors of the Guidelines and contributors, many leaders in their respective fields
- Non-affiliation providing independent opinions
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- Network and build relationships with peers, colleagues, and specialists
- Transfer knowledge gained into clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Gain CPD accreditation contributing to professional development and revalidation
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2018
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse And Neglect 22nd International Congress 2018
- 17th European Symposium Of Suicide & Suicidal Behaviour 2018
- 48th European Association For Behavioural And Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2018
- RANZCP Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry Conference 2018
- Medicine for Psychiatrists 2018
- International Society of Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2018
- Maudsley Forum 2018
- Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Neuropsychiatry Annual Conference 2018
- 9th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Can’t Wait: Embracing Our Diversity: Intervening Early in Every Community 2018