- Venue: Wolfson Lecture Theatre, King's College London (Denmark Hill Campus)
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: December 17, 2018
- End Date: December 17, 2018
- Places Available: 250
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Attracting delegates from across the globe, the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference brings you the latest evidence-based research and developments in psychiatry. Coinciding with each edition launch, you will hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice from the lead editors of the Guidelines and key contributors, many leaders in their respective fields. Our previous conferences have discussed subject areas from schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder to specialist areas such as dementia, ADHD and renal failure.
In July 2012, an inaugural conference “outlining the evidence behind the guidance” was held to celebrate the 11th edition followed by a second conference in September 2014 to launch the 12th edition with the theme “Getting up-to-date: assimilating the latest evidence into practical guidance”. Both conferences were attended by over one hundred delegates from around the world and provided the opportunity to hear written guidelines presented by the contributors and to participate in a question and answer session.
Why attend the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference?
- Hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice
- Have the opportunity to meet the lead editors of the Guidelines and contributors, many leaders in their respective fields
- Non-affiliation providing independent opinions
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- Network and build relationships with peers, colleagues, and specialists
- Transfer knowledge gained into clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Gain CPD accreditation contributing to professional development and revalidation
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 2nd International Congress on Evidence Based Mental Health: From Research to Clinical Practice 2018
- Stress and Anxiety Research Society 39th Annual Meeting 2018
- 25th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development 2018
- 2nd Innovations and State of the Art In Dementia Research 2018
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2018
- International Association For Child And Adolescent Psychiatry And Allied Professions 23rd World Congress 2018
- 33rd International Conference of Alzheimer's Disease International 2018
- 13th International Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychopathology 2018
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association 19th International Mental Health Conference 2018
- National Conference on Alcohol & Addiction Disorders
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2018
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse And Neglect 22nd International Congress 2018