- Venue: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: November 6, 2017
- End Date: November 9, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The Heart Course provides an opportunity for front line providers of emergency cardiology to learn, discuss, and apply emerging data, new guidelines, and optimal treatment strategies for the management of cardiac and vascular emergencies.
The Heart Course is intended for physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and advanced practice professionals that provide care to patients with acute cardiovascular problems.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Emergency Medicine Society of South Africa Conference 2017
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress 2017
- 6th CECON Central European Congress on Obesity & 15th Slovak Congress on Obesity 2017
- Update in Clinical Cardiology 2017
- Turkish Society Of Internal Medicine 19th National Congress 2017
- 11th Annual Meeting of the German Society Interdisciplinary Emergency and Acute Medicine 2017
- 9th Asian Conference on Emergency Medicine 2017
- Rheumatologie und Nephrologie Refresher Hamburg 2017
- 23rd French National Congress of Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine 2017
- 20th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Update Session 1 2017
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine’s Annual Scientific Conference 2017
- Update in Hospital Medicine 2017
- Central European Emergency Medicine Conference 2017
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Internal Medicine 2017
- Japanese Association for Acute Medicine 44th Annual Meeting 2017