- Venue: Snake River Lodge
- Location: Teton Village View Map
- Start Date: July 9, 2018
- End Date: July 12, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course. Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of liver diseases. Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations. Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies. Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology. Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice. Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society of Abdominal Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Course 2018
- Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 13th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- X-Ray Chest and Emergency Interpretation 2018
- LINC Asia-Pacific 2018
- 9th Global Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course with Basic MRI Correlation for Physicians 2018
- 9th Global Basic to Intermediate Hands-on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasound Conference and Workshop for Radiologists 2018
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2018
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on Machine Learning 2018
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Conference 2018
- Pediatric Imaging 2018
- Society Of Interventional Radiology 43rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 12th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting 2018
- ESGAR/EPC Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2018