- Venue: Snake River Lodge
- Location: Teton Village View Map
- Start Date: July 9, 2018
- End Date: July 12, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course. Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of liver diseases. Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations. Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies. Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology. Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice. Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Imaging In England 2018
- Critical Care Imaging Interpretation 2018
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 29th Annual Meeting 2018
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2018
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and European Society For Magnetic Resonance In Medicine And Biology Joint Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Joint ISMRM - ESMRMB Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cardiac Function 2018
- 8th Essential Stroke Imaging Course 2018
- European Society of Paediatric Radiology 54th Annual Meeting & 40th Post Graduate Course 2018
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 32nd International Congress and Exhibition 2018
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Advanced Cardio-Thoracic Imaging 2018
- Oncology Imaging Interpretation 2018
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2018
- BMUS Summer School 2018
- EUROMAR 2018