- Venue: The Sofitel Hotel on Collins
- Location: Melbourne View Map
- Start Date: August 10, 2018
- End Date: August 12, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
A checklist emphasis is used to enable participants to understand the proper approach to cases as well as interpretation pearls. Mini-Fellowship Workshop is a one day workshop course in which Dr. Stoller reviews entire DICOM MRI cases of all six appendicular joints on a workstation projected in front of a small group audience.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society For Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2018
- Asian Musculoskeletal Society 20th Annual Meeting 2018
- Australasian Society For Ultrasound In Medicine 48th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- 12th Congress of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging 2018
- Seminars in Paediatric Neuroimaging 2018
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018
- 27th Annual Late Summer CT & MRI Course 2018 - Abdominal Imaging