- Venue: Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: October 24, 2018
- End Date: October 26, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 24, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Upon completion of program, participants should be able to: • Employ a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labralcomplex, inferior glenohumeral ligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band. • Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability,microinstability, anterior and posterior instability. • Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross sectional tear patterns. • Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage. • Utilize a femoroacetabular impingement checklist to distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology. • Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof. • Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage. Describe all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy. • Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage. Explain the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis. • Develop an elbow checklist with the ability to dif ferentiate epicondylitis from instability patterns. The Stoller Mini-Fellowship Workshop is a one day workshop course in which Dr. Stoller reviews entire DICOM MRI cases of all six appendicular joints on a workstation projected in front of a small group audience.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health’s 18th Imaging and Diagnostics Conference 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society Annual Winter Meeting 2018
- CMR 2018 - The joint European Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance/ Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting 2018
- 30th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on MRI of the Placenta 2018
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- British Body MRI 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- ESGAR Pancreas Workshop 2018
- Breast Imaging Symposium 2018
- Atlas & Som: A Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology & Head and Neck Imaging 2018