- Venue: Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Location: Greenville View Map
- Start Date: May 18, 2018
- End Date: May 19, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Event Overview The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health provides an opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate across disciplines and share research findings utilizing evidence-based outcomes in order to improve patient-centered care. Our goal is to promote awareness about mental health issues, reduce stigma and discrimination, improve equity for mental health care comparable to other health care, and inform public policy. This event will provide a regional and national platform for the significant challenges and common struggles associated in living with mental illness. In 2016, our primary stakeholders include South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health will advance the welfare of our communities through improving access to mental health care, knowledge, and education. We are excited about the diversity of our program and the culmination of our collaborative efforts. We look forward to your participation in this pivotal event. Our Mission • Develop synergistic relationships among stakeholders, caregivers, academicians, healthcare professionals, and community partners. • Foster dialogue and promote awareness of current trends in mental health treatment, practice and research to achieve equity for mental health outcomes. • Improve access and treatment of mental health care through dissemination of information and resources that strive to achieve equity for mental health care comparable to other health care. • Encourage mental health advocacy and work towards the eradication of stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness and mental health treatment. • Inform public policy and educational initiatives that promote awareness about mental health issues.
Hyatt Regency Hotel
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Indian Psychiatric Society 70th Annual National Conference 2018
- 11th International Congress of the International Neuropsychiatric Association and the TS Srinivasan-NIMHANS Knowledge Conclave
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2018
- British Neuropsychiatry Association 31st Annual General Meeting 2018
- 6th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2018
- 26th European Congress of Psychiatry 2018
- International Society for Bipolar Disorders 20th Annual Conference 2018
- American Psychosomatic Society 76th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- American Neuropsychiatric Association 29th Annual Meeting 2018
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists 2018 Psychiatry Update 2018
- Eating Disorders International Conference 2018
- 6th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference 2018
- Anxiety And Depression Association Of America 38th Annual Conference 2018
- College of Psychiatrists of Ireland Spring Conference 2018
- Current Issues and Controversies in Psychiatry 25th International Symposium 2018