- Venue: Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Location: Greenville View Map
- Start Date: May 18, 2018
- End Date: May 19, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Event Overview The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health provides an opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate across disciplines and share research findings utilizing evidence-based outcomes in order to improve patient-centered care. Our goal is to promote awareness about mental health issues, reduce stigma and discrimination, improve equity for mental health care comparable to other health care, and inform public policy. This event will provide a regional and national platform for the significant challenges and common struggles associated in living with mental illness. In 2016, our primary stakeholders include South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health will advance the welfare of our communities through improving access to mental health care, knowledge, and education. We are excited about the diversity of our program and the culmination of our collaborative efforts. We look forward to your participation in this pivotal event. Our Mission • Develop synergistic relationships among stakeholders, caregivers, academicians, healthcare professionals, and community partners. • Foster dialogue and promote awareness of current trends in mental health treatment, practice and research to achieve equity for mental health outcomes. • Improve access and treatment of mental health care through dissemination of information and resources that strive to achieve equity for mental health care comparable to other health care. • Encourage mental health advocacy and work towards the eradication of stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness and mental health treatment. • Inform public policy and educational initiatives that promote awareness about mental health issues.
Hyatt Regency Hotel
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- World Psychiatric Association Section on Epidemiology and Public Health Section Meeting 2018
- Emerging Mental Health Challenges Across the Globe 2018
- International Association for Suicide Prevention Asia Pacific Regional Conference 2018
- American Academy Of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry 62nd Annual Meeting 2018
- American Psychiatric Association 171st Annual Meeting 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Conference 2018
- Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Liaison Psychiatry Annual Conference 2018
- 25th Annual International STRESS AND BEHAVIOR Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference 2018
- 5th Maudsley Mediterranean Forum 2018
- American Society For Clinical Psychopharmacology Annual Meeting 2018
- West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders 2018
- 13th Invest in ME Research International ME Conference 2018
- 32nd Nordic Congress of Psychiatry 2018
- Begin Before Birth 2018