- Venue: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: January 22, 2018
- End Date: February 23, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
SMi is proud to present the return of their 10th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to London on the 22nd - 23rd January 2018.
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians.
How the pharmaceutical industry utilise social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA has not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals are allowed to engage with potential customers and patients.
Join SMi’s 10th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference to learn the best way your company can utilise social media, hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Joint MHRA/DIA Excellence in Pharmacovigilance: Clinical Trials and Post-Marketing 2018
- World CNS Summit 2018
- Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery USA Congress 2018
- 20th Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs 2018
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering Europe Annual Conference 2018
- World Antibody-Drug Conjugate Berlin 2018
- Asthma and COPD 2018
- 30th Annual DIA EuroMeeting 2018
- International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology Mid~Year Meeting 2018
- 3rd Annual Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery Congress 2018
- Pharmacovigilance Europe Congress 2018
- 1st International Caparica Congress on Leishmaniasis 2018