- Venue: ICC Birmingham
- Location: Birmingham View Map
- Start Date: June 24, 2018
- End Date: June 27, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 21, 2018
- Places Available: 2500
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Join over 2,500 psychiatrists and invest in your professional development, expand your knowledge, improve your practice, share your ideas, meet new contacts and reconnect with old friends.
The congress returns to Birmingham with the theme Psychiatry: New Horizons and a program featuring 70 symposia and masterclasses and 14 keynotes lectures covering a wide range of subjects including cutting-edge science, clinical practice, mental health policy, neuropsychiatry psychopharmacology and so much more. Keynote speakers include Baroness Hale, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, Ellias Erikson on the efficacy of antidepressants, Sir Robin Murray, the most cited psychosis researcher in Europe and our President, Wendy Burn. Ray Dolan, winner of the 2017 Brain Prize will also feature alongside Karl Friston recently ranked No. 1 by Semantic Scholar in the list of top 10 most influential neuroscientists in the world and Simon Lovestone, a practising Old Age Psychiatrist and Professor of Translational Neuroscience at Oxford, We will hear from Mary Phillips who heads the Clinical and Translational Affective Neuroscience Program at the University of Pittsburgh, Emily Holmes, from the Karolinska Institute’s Department of Clinical Neuroscience in Sweden, Hamish McAllister-Williams, Professor of Affective Disorders and Altha Stewart, President of the APA, Last but not least we will hear from best seller authors Sathnam Sanghera, author of the Boy with the Topknot and Marriage Material and Joanna Cannon, author of The Trouble with Goats and Sheep and Three Things about Elsie There congress will also offer cultural activities and social events including the inaugural screening of a documentary film comprising of a retrospective of the career of Professor Julian Leff, including his recent work on Avatar Therapy. In addition to these keynotes, the real strength of the Congress has always been the wide range of parallel sessions presented by an international faculty and the 2018 menu is even richer than before. Do have a quick browse of the programme on the website to fully appreciate its breadth and strength.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Stress and Anxiety Research Society 39th Annual Meeting 2018
- 25th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development 2018
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association 19th International Mental Health Conference 2018
- National Conference on Alcohol & Addiction Disorders
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2018
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- 17th European Symposium Of Suicide & Suicidal Behaviour 2018
- 48th European Association For Behavioural And Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2018
- Medicine for Psychiatrists 2018
- International Society of Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2018
- Maudsley Forum 2018