- Venue: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Location: Tampa View Map
- Start Date: January 25, 2018
- End Date: January 27, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The Moffitt Cancer Center Radiation Oncology Conference will be held in January 2018. The registration site is open with our early bird registration through the end of September! 16 credits for only $85.00! How can you beat that?!?
There will be workshops on Thursday the 25th of January. Seating is limited so register now! There will be a tour of Moffitt Cancer Center on Friday night – please RSVP during your registration for the conference. After the tour on Friday night, please join us for a Networking & Social Event that will include hors d'oeuvres and drinks. What a great way to catch up with friends, peers, exhibitors, and of course create new contacts! The Networking & Social Event is included with your conference registration. Please RSVP during your registration for the conference. Don’t miss Dr. Lou Harrison’s opening presentation on Friday morning as he sets the stage for the theme of our conference -- the “Future of Radiation Oncology”. Then on Saturday, our key note speaker Carri Glide-Hurst, PhD will discuss Henry Ford Health System’s experience with the MRI-linac. Henry Ford recently treated their first MRI-linac patient! We will have a full house with 35 exhibitors filling our conference space. We are so thankful for their support! There will be plenty of time to network with the exhibitors as there will be five designated breaks throughout the conference just for mingling with them. Be sure to play along when we hold our exhibitor raffles and drawings. Please visit the website for the full agenda and list of speakers. Please let us know if you have any questions! We encourage you to share this info with anyone who may be interested in attending.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Radiation Oncology: Current Practice and Future Direction 2018
- Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy Annual Meeting 2018
- Best of San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium New York 2018
- 2nd International Symposium on Tumor-Host Interaction in Head and Neck Cancer and 3rd International Symposium on HPV Infection in Head and Neck Cancer 2018
- Best of San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium San Francisco 2018
- Best of San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Chicago 2018 - incorporating the 15th Annual Bench to Bedside
- Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2018
- 33rd German Cancer Congress 2018
- 6th Annual Thomas Jefferson University Lung Cancer Symposium 2018
- 35th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference 2018
- 4th St.Gallen International Gastrointestinal Cancer Conference - Focus on Oesophageal and Gastric Cancers - Under the auspices of EORTC
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Conference 2018
- 11th European Breast Cancer Conference 2018
- Prostate Imaging & Focal Therapy Masterclass 2018
- European Lung Cancer Conference 2018