- Venue: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- Location: Maui View Map
- Start Date: January 29, 2018
- End Date: February 2, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Selected Topics in Internal Medicine (STIM) is a postgraduate course designed to update general internists, internist-subspecialists, family medicine specialists, and other primary health care providers on selected internal medicine topics. Some of the most common problems encountered in clinical practice will be represented. The focus will be on clinical pearls and practice updates. Presentations will be made by experts from various disciplines in internal medicine. Faculty members will be available during breaks to answer questions and to discuss cases with course participants.
The target audience includes general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, family medicine physicians and other primary health care providers.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in general medicine.
- Describe the indications and major adverse effects of newly FDA approved medications that are applicable to a general medicine practice.
- Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of general internal medicine, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, cardiology, pulmonology, hematology, geriatrics, perioperative medicine, psychiatry and neurology.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress 2017
- 6th CECON Central European Congress on Obesity & 15th Slovak Congress on Obesity 2017
- 1st Saudi Cardio Emergency Conference 2017
- Update in Clinical Cardiology 2017
- Turkish Society Of Internal Medicine 19th National Congress 2017
- Rheumatologie und Nephrologie Refresher Hamburg 2017
- 20th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Update Session 1 2017
- Update in Hospital Medicine 2017
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Internal Medicine 2017
- Infectious Diseases in Primary Care 2017
- 5th Annual International Erdheim-Chester Disease Medical Symposium 2017
- 20th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Update Session 2 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Cardiovascular Update 2017
- Italian Society Of Internal Medicine 118th Annual Congress 2017
- 28th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of Rajasthan Chapter 2017