- Venue: Westin Chicago River North
- Location: Chicago View Map
- Start Date: July 19, 2018
- End Date: July 21, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 300
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Neurology in Clinical Practice is a comprehensive course directed at practitioners who see patients with a broad range of neurologic disorders. The course is intended to provide a review of Neurology with an emphasis on case-based presentations, recent advances, and evidence-based approaches. This course features an American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) Self-Assessment Activity awarding MOC credits. APBN Self-Assessment Opportunity This course offers an 8-credit post-conference ABPN self-assessment module (100 questions). Please note: You must be registered for the course to register for the self-assessment and the questions will be released on July 22, 2018.
This course is designed for neurologists, general internists, family physicians, and allied health personnel who treat patients with neurologic problems.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Diagnose and manage common neurologic disorders.
- Manage patients with acute stroke and be aware of secondary prevention options.
- Differentiate various types of seizures and develop an approach to seizure management
- Recognize and treat neurologic infections
- Develop a practical approach to the management of the dizzy patient
- Recognize and treat various headache types
- Formulate an approach to the diagnosis and management of various disorders of the peripheral nervous system
- Recognize and treat various forms of dementias and Parkinson disease
- Evaluate and treat patients with multiple sclerosis and recognize its mimickers
- Recognize the role of neuroimaging and electrodiagnostic/ genetic/ and autonomic testing in the management of neurologic disease
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Asian And Oceanian Myology Center 17th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- 23rd World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders 2018
- 2nd Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies Summer School 2018
- 13th European Congress On Epileptology 2018
- New Horizon:Chronic Migraine Treatment:from Medicine to Surgery 2018
- 14th International Congress of NeuroImmunology 2018
- 17th Biennial Migraine Trust International Symposium 2018
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2018
- Association of British Neurologists and Society Of British Neurological Surgeons Combined Autumn Meeting 2018
- Canadian League Against Epilepsy Meeting 2018
- Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Update & Review Course 2018
- 24th Congress of the European Sleep Research 2018
- Indian Academy Of Neurology 26th Annual Conference 2018
- Swiss Neurological Society Annual Meeting 2018
- European Headache Federation 12th Congress 2018