- Venue: Mayo Clinic: Leighton Auditorium - Siebens Building
- Location: Rochester View Map
- Start Date: November 2, 2018
- End Date: November 2, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course will provide an update for clinicians on the assessment and treatment of addictive disorders with an emphasis on the newest information relevant to practicing addiction treatment professionals. It will focus on the frontiers of evidence-based treatment of alcohol and drug use disorders in a range of treatment populations including adolescent and underserved groups. Topics will range from assessment techniques to novel psychosocial and pharmacologic treatment interventions. The Mayo Model of addiction treatment has long included state of the art psychiatric assessment and innovative treatment of co-morbid psychiatric disorders by a multidisciplinary team.
This course will discuss the implications of co-morbid psychopathology on addiction recovery and new models of incorporation of psychologic and psychiatric interventions into primary and post-primary addiction treatment.
This course is designed for psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, licensed social workers, licensed alcohol and drug counselors, as well as physicians and advanced practice providers in the areas of family medicine and internal medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Stress and Anxiety Research Society 39th Annual Meeting 2018
- 25th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development 2018
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association 19th International Mental Health Conference 2018
- National Conference on Alcohol & Addiction Disorders
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2018
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- 17th European Symposium Of Suicide & Suicidal Behaviour 2018
- 48th European Association For Behavioural And Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2018
- Medicine for Psychiatrists 2018
- International Society of Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2018
- Maudsley Forum 2018