- Venue: Hyatt Regency Delhi
- Location: New Delhi View Map
- Start Date: March 26, 2018
- End Date: March 28, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 16, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Abdominal imaging poses deep MR challenges both from an MR-acquisitions perspective and also that of clinical MRI. Small lesions or subtle pathology must be definitively characterized in large imaging volumes. These challenges are opportunities for improvements in fast MRI, quantitation of relevant parameters, and clinical innovations. In recent years, there has been substantial work done to bring a quantitative dimension to abdominal MRI. At this workshop, we will attempt to gain an overview of the basic and clinical science advances in quantitative abdominal imaging, and to gain some insight into where the field can be expected to go. Attendees will learn about rapid MRI and acquisitions, methods for quantitatively measuring tissue properties of interest, and how these methods are being brought to clinical practice.
The goal of this three-day workshop is to have sessions of invited talks and proffered papers on key subjects, as well as allow for presentation of new or developing methods that have not yet caught the attention of the organizers. Students who do not have invited talks will have ample opportunity to present papers both as oral and poster sessions. The conference will also be organized to include plenty of opportunity for free interactions within the group to encourage development of collaborations between the various groups from around the world. Attendees should also have an opportunity to see some of what Delhi has to offer as an international city of notable interest.
This workshop is intended for physicians, physician-scientists, and basic scientists alike, and the content will highlight in equal parts the technical developments that are happening that enable quantitative body imaging as well as the clinical opportunities (or potential opportunities) that these technologies enable. The workshop would sit at the cutting edge of both technical and clinical worlds. The range of expertise of attendees will likely span all of MR science, including (but not limited to) MR physics, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering/computer science, body radiology, and general radiology. The range of training will also span all of MR: basic and clinical scientists, clinical radiologists, basic and clinical postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, and MR technologists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify, implement, and compare and contrast key acquisition approaches used today in quantitative abdominal imaging, including diffusion, perfusion, fat fraction mapping, relaxation parameter mapping, and elastography;
- Summarize how the above approaches for quantitative abdominal imaging are used clinically in benign and malignant diseases of the abdomino-pelvic organs, and apply these techniques to their clinical practice;
- Recognize and work to improve the technical, standardization, and clinical challenges to quantitative imaging in the abdomen; and
- Identify and develop promising future technical and clinical advances in the field of quantitative abdominal MRI.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society of Abdominal Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Course 2018
- Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 13th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- X-Ray Chest and Emergency Interpretation 2018
- LINC Asia-Pacific 2018
- 9th Global Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course with Basic MRI Correlation for Physicians 2018
- 9th Global Basic to Intermediate Hands-on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasound Conference and Workshop for Radiologists 2018
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2018
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on Machine Learning 2018
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Conference 2018
- Pediatric Imaging 2018
- Society Of Interventional Radiology 43rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 12th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting 2018
- ESGAR/EPC Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2018