- Venue: Camio Real Polanco Mexico
- Location: Mexico City View Map
- Start Date: March 7, 2018
- End Date: March 10, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Deadline for submission is MIDNIGHT, CET on the 16th October 2017
The theme for the meeting is "Bipolar Disorders: Creating Global Innovations" and the congress will once again serve as the hub for a plurality of fresh perspectives and emerging data from leading researchers and clinicians working in diverse settings around the world. We invite you to partner with us in what will surely be a stimulating, informative and rewarding collaboration in this "meeting of the minds" from around the globe.
5 Main Reasons to Attend:
1. Superior quality symposia and speakers have earned the ISBD meeting a reputation as one of the most well regarded and respected international psychiatric meetings and a trusted source for the latest developments in bipolar disorders research and clinical practice. ISBD is the international conference on bipolar disorders.
2. A globally diverse meeting with delegates representing over 56 countries on average, the Annual Conference of ISBD truly embodies the spirit of an international meeting. Building from the strength of over 24 international chapters, ISBD offers something new every year, giving attendees a window into this year's theme, "Bipolar Disorders: Advances in Understanding Around the Globe."
3. This unique program features interactive pre-conference workshops, as well as early morning brainstorming sessions, keynote lectures from some of the leading experts in the field, a diverse array of parallel symposia arranged in tracks by topic, and integration of leading advocacy organizations.
4. An accessible, open and friendly atmosphere that welcomes colleagues old and new. ISBD 2018 provides exceptional opportunities for young people to present their work, as well as network and collaborate with senior researchers, clinicians, and peers.
5. Enjoy and explore the magnificent adventures Mexico City! for an unforgettable experience.
We look forward to seeing you in Mexico City!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Indian Psychiatric Society 70th Annual National Conference 2018
- 11th International Congress of the International Neuropsychiatric Association and the TS Srinivasan-NIMHANS Knowledge Conclave
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2018
- British Neuropsychiatry Association 31st Annual General Meeting 2018
- 6th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2018
- 26th European Congress of Psychiatry 2018
- American Psychosomatic Society 76th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- American Neuropsychiatric Association 29th Annual Meeting 2018
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists 2018 Psychiatry Update 2018
- Eating Disorders International Conference 2018
- 6th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference 2018
- Anxiety And Depression Association Of America 38th Annual Conference 2018
- College of Psychiatrists of Ireland Spring Conference 2018
- Current Issues and Controversies in Psychiatry 25th International Symposium 2018
- 17th Annual Workshop on Clinical Trials in Psychopharmacology 2018