- Venue: The Westin San Diego
- Location: San Diego View Map
- Start Date: July 26, 2017
- End Date: July 29, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
In 2017, for the first time, the radiant city of San Diego will welcome NPs, MDs, PAs, CNMs and RNs interested in learning about the challenges and evidence-based medical interventions available to Primary Care practitioners during the 8th annual Hot Topics in Primary Care conference. The key topics that will be addressed during the conference include hypertension, diabetes, liver disease, dermatologic conditions, infectious disease, immunization, cancer and thyroid diseases. An active panel of experts in these areas will offer attendees a unique opportunity to engage in stimulating discussions and interprofessional activities.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Pain Care for Primary Care East 2017
- International Primary Care Respiratory Group 1st South Asian Scientific Conference 2017
- Internal Medicine Review 2017
- 34th Annual Primary Care Summer Conference 2017
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2017
- Pediatrics for Primary Care 2017
- Mayo Clinic Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care: System Approaches that Work
- 5th WONCA Africa & 20th South Africa National Family Practitioners Congress 2017
- Endocrinology for Primary Care 2017
- Infectious Diseases for Primary Care
- Primary Care Update: Pain Management and Geriatrics 2017
- Mayo School - Fibromyalgia: Clinical Review and Strategies for Managing Your Patients 2017
- American Academy Of Family Physicians Family Medicine Experience 2017
- Mayo Clinic Opioid Conference: Evidence, Clinical Considerations and Best Practice 2017
- Essential Paediatrics for GPs 2017