- Venue: The Leuven Institute for Ireland in Europe
- Location: Leuven View Map
- Start Date: June 7, 2018
- End Date: June 9, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the EASL Monothematic Conference on the gut-liver axis, in which we will address the relevance in Hepatology of reciprocal interplay between the gut and liver. The conference will focus on interactions among the microbiota, epithelial barrier and host both in health and in liver disease. The goals of the meeting will be to understand i) the physiological basis of interplay between the gut flora and host intestinal immune system, ii) the role of gut microbiota in different liver diseases, iii) the impact of liver disease on the intestinal barrier, and iv) targets for intervention and therapeutic tools. Why attend? Understand the physiological basis of the interplay between host and gut flora Learn about the role of gut microbiota in different liver diseases Foster the collaboration between academia and industry Explore potential targets for interventions and therapeutic tools Who should attend? Clinical researchers Basic and translational scientists Hepatologists Pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies Topics to be covered: Gut-liver Intestinal barrier Bile-acid signalling Liver disease Liver inflammation and fibrosis Dysbiosis Cholestatic liver disease Hepatobiliary malignancies Infections in cirrhosis Lipid metabolism Gut microbiota Impact of liver disease on microbiota Fecal transplantation.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- ENDOSKOPIE 2018
- Perspectives in Digestive Diseases 2018
- Swedish Society for Gastroenterology 2018
- 25th European Congress on Obesity 2018
- International Liver Transplant Society International Congress 2018
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology 60th Congress 2018
- Digestive Disease Week 2018
- British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting 2018
- Singapore Hepatology Conference and the Best of EASL 2018
- Gastroenterology 2018
- Harvard Medical School CME Gastroenterology 2018
- 16th ISVHLD Global Hepatitis Summit 2018
- The Liver Week 2018
- Austrian Society for Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2018
- Gastro Update Europe 2018