- Venue: Grand Millenium Hotel
- Location: Muscat View Map
- Start Date: December 1, 2017
- End Date: December 2, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
GOAL OF GINQ Gulf International Neonatology Quality Conference is meant to be an annual hub for Neonatologists from all over the gulf region to meet and share the experiences with International Faculty. The ultimate goal of GINQ is the continuous quality improvement in NICU.
COVERAGE GINQ 2017 will start with 3 full day pre-conference workshops, 6 sessions and 2 conference workshops to cover almost all fields of Neonatology more specifically, Neonatal Transport, Respiratory, Nutrition, Infection Control, Neurology and Quality improvement.
TARGET AUDIENCE Pediatricians Neonatologists Nurses Nutritionists Respiratory Therapists
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Neo Neonatal Update - The Science of Newborn Care 2017
- 28th German Congress for Perinatal Medicine 2017
- National Neonatology Forum of India 37th Annual Convention 2017
- Neonatal Emergencies 2017
- Hot Topics in Neonatology 2017
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology And The Law 34th Annual Conference 2018
- Swiss Society of Neonatolgy Annual Meeting 2018
- 6th University Hospital Sharjah Pediatrics & Neonatal International Conference 2018
- 6th Pediatric and Neonatal International Conference UHS 2018
- NEO- The Conference For Neonatology 2018
- Arab Paediatric Medical Congress 2018
- Bangkok International Neonatology Conference 2018
- 8th International Neonatology Conference 2018
- Priorities in Perinatal Care Association of South Africa 37th Conference 2018
- National Perinatal Association 39th Annual Clinical Conference 2018