- Venue: Grand Millenium Hotel
- Location: Muscat View Map
- Start Date: December 1, 2017
- End Date: December 2, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
GOAL OF GINQ Gulf International Neonatology Quality Conference is meant to be an annual hub for Neonatologists from all over the gulf region to meet and share the experiences with International Faculty. The ultimate goal of GINQ is the continuous quality improvement in NICU.
COVERAGE GINQ 2017 will start with 3 full day pre-conference workshops, 6 sessions and 2 conference workshops to cover almost all fields of Neonatology more specifically, Neonatal Transport, Respiratory, Nutrition, Infection Control, Neurology and Quality improvement.
TARGET AUDIENCE Pediatricians Neonatologists Nurses Nutritionists Respiratory Therapists
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Recent Advances in Neonatal Medicine 8th International Symposium 2017
- 8th Neonatal Cardiology & Haemodynamics Conference 2017
- 5th European Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiac Intensive Care 2017
- 2nd Annual Summer Paediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care Workshop 2017
- Polish Neonatal Society 33rd International Congress 2017
- French Society of Perinatal Medicine 47th National Meeting 2017
- 8th Neonatology Conference Of Port Said Neonatology Society 2017
- 13th World Congress of Perinatal Medicine 2017
- 2nd Congress of joint European Neonatal Societies 2017
- The Neonatal Society Autumn Meeting 2017
- 4th Evidence-Based Neonatology Conference 2017
- Miami Neonatology 41st Annual International Conference 2017
- 3rd Abu Dhabi International Neonatal Multi-specialty Conference 2017
- Kuala Lumpur International Neonatology Conference 2017
- Neo Neonatal Update - The Science of Newborn Care 2017