- Venue: Vienna House Heasy Chopin Cracow
- Location: Cracow View Map
- Start Date: September 21, 2017
- End Date: September 23, 2017
- Places Available: 30
- Click Here to Visit Website...
A three-day intensive training program led by an international faculty of experts in the field of surgical oncology and geriatrics. This course aims at improving your skills in preoperative Geriatric Assessment, choosing right surgical therapeutic options, management of common postoperative complications and possibilities of outcome improvement in the elderly patients with cancer.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Royal Free International Advanced Endoscopy Masterclass 2017
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Minimally Invasive Surgery Week / Annual Meeting and Endo Expo 2017
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma 76th Annual Meeting and Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery 2017
- 19th World Congress of International Society of Cryosurgery 2017
- Canadian Surgery Forum 2017
- Asia-Pacific Hernia Society 13th International Congress 2017
- International Pilonidal Sinus Disease Conference 2017
- 21st European Society of Surgery 2017
- 119th French Congress Of Surgery 2017
- Italian Society of Endoscopic Surgery and New Technologies 18th National Congress 2017
- 1st Swiss Hernia Days 2017
- Comprehensive Approach to Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Bariatrics 2017
- General Surgeons Australia 8th Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Indian Association Of Surgical Gastroenterology 27th Annual Conference 2017
- 88th Argentine Congress of Surgery 2017