- Venue: ESR Learning Centre
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: November 9, 2018
- End Date: November 9, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
In 2018, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the ESR Learning Centre in Vienna/Austria, in November 2018. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme. The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise. The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018
- 27th Annual Late Summer CT & MRI Course 2018 - Abdominal Imaging
- Royal College of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Breast MRI: Advancing the State of the Art 2018
- 74th Korean Congress of Radiology 2018
- 25th European Symposium On Urogenital Radiology 2018
- ESOR GALEN Advanced Course on Oncologic Imaging of the Abdomen 2018
- German Society for Computer and Robot Assisted Surgery 2018