- Venue: Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University
- Location: Krakow View Map
- Start Date: September 27, 2018
- End Date: September 28, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is designed in particular for residents in theri final years of training and board-certified general radiologists. Didactic lectures will provide a review and an update of new and emerging methods for imaging of the most common infectious and inflammatory disorders affecting the CNS, the lungs, the abdomen, the pelvis and the bones. Additionally, one lecture will deal with infection in immunocompromised patients. Outstanding educators will highlight the indications, explain the strenghts and weaknesses of techniques available and describe the imaging features and signs for diagnosis and differential diagnosis of various infectious and inflammatory diseases. Special focus will be given to practical problem-solving and the proper use of imaging through case interpretation during interactive workshops.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- EUROMAR 2018
- UK Radiological Congress 2018
- International Workshop On Osteoarthritis Imaging 2018
- Summer Imaging in Jackson Hole 2018
- Interamerican College of Radiology 29th Congress 2018
- Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- Society For Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2018
- Asian Musculoskeletal Society 20th Annual Meeting 2018
- Australasian Society For Ultrasound In Medicine 48th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Review in Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 12th Congress of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging 2018
- Seminars in Paediatric Neuroimaging 2018
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018