- Venue: Hospital Universitario y Politécnico La Fe
- Location: Valencia View Map
- Start Date: December 10, 2018
- End Date: December 11, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course aims to familiarise radiology residents in their final years of training and board-certified radiologists with cutting-edge clinical and quantitative imaging technology. The two-day course addresses the development of radiomics and imaging biomarkers in clinical practice, focusing on the precise and accurate analysis of lung tumours, diffuse lung diseases and cardiac disorders. The role of quantitative imaging in clinical trials, treatment effects and toxicity will be defined. The course will cover the clinical needs, technical solutions and practical implementation aspects. Also, the main biases in validating and reporting imaging data will be covered. Moreover, the course will discuss the state of the art of imaging biomarkers in these abdominal organs and how they should be implemented in daily clinical practice. A unique group of European faculty members, well known for their experience in applying novel imaging biomarkers, will offer top quality didactic lectures followed by technical considerations and clinical impact discussions in small groups.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2018
- BMUS Summer School 2018
- EUROMAR 2018
- UK Radiological Congress 2018
- International Workshop On Osteoarthritis Imaging 2018
- Summer Imaging in Jackson Hole 2018
- Interamerican College of Radiology 29th Congress 2018
- Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- Society For Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2018
- Asian Musculoskeletal Society 20th Annual Meeting 2018
- Australasian Society For Ultrasound In Medicine 48th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Review in Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 12th Congress of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging 2018
- Seminars in Paediatric Neuroimaging 2018