- Venue: Hospital Universitario y Politécnico La Fe
- Location: Valencia View Map
- Start Date: December 10, 2018
- End Date: December 11, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course aims to familiarise radiology residents in their final years of training and board-certified radiologists with cutting-edge clinical and quantitative imaging technology. The two-day course addresses the development of radiomics and imaging biomarkers in clinical practice, focusing on the precise and accurate analysis of lung tumours, diffuse lung diseases and cardiac disorders. The role of quantitative imaging in clinical trials, treatment effects and toxicity will be defined. The course will cover the clinical needs, technical solutions and practical implementation aspects. Also, the main biases in validating and reporting imaging data will be covered. Moreover, the course will discuss the state of the art of imaging biomarkers in these abdominal organs and how they should be implemented in daily clinical practice. A unique group of European faculty members, well known for their experience in applying novel imaging biomarkers, will offer top quality didactic lectures followed by technical considerations and clinical impact discussions in small groups.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018
- 27th Annual Late Summer CT & MRI Course 2018 - Abdominal Imaging
- Royal College of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Breast MRI: Advancing the State of the Art 2018
- 74th Korean Congress of Radiology 2018
- 25th European Symposium On Urogenital Radiology 2018
- ESOR GALEN Advanced Course on Oncologic Imaging of the Abdomen 2018
- German Society for Computer and Robot Assisted Surgery 2018