- Venue: Policlinico Universitario A. Gemelli
- Location: Rome View Map
- Start Date: November 5, 2018
- End Date: November 6, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is designed for radiologists, radiation-oncologists, surgeons and all others involved or interested in obtaining knowledge on the multidisciplinary management of liver, pancreatic, prostate and rectal cancer. The goal is to understand each other’s specialty needs in a multidisciplinary environment. The course aims to provide knowledge on an integrated approach of imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Didactic lectures followed by workshops simulating multidisciplinary tumour boards will cover all aspects of patients’ management. A renowned European multidisciplinary faculty of expert radiologists, surgeons and radiation-oncologists will provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of imaging technology as well as an understanding of how its information can be used for clinical decision making, treatment planning, adaptation and response assessment.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018
- 27th Annual Late Summer CT & MRI Course 2018 - Abdominal Imaging
- Royal College of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Breast MRI: Advancing the State of the Art 2018
- 74th Korean Congress of Radiology 2018
- 25th European Symposium On Urogenital Radiology 2018
- ESOR GALEN Advanced Course on Oncologic Imaging of the Abdomen 2018
- German Society for Computer and Robot Assisted Surgery 2018