- Venue: Tech Gate Vienna
- Location: Vienna View Map
- Start Date: August 30, 2018
- End Date: August 31, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is aimed at final-year residents, general radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and oncologists who want to update their knowledge on new applications and state-of-the-art hybrid medical imaging of cancer. No previous practical experience of the subject is required. The expert faculty comprises nuclear medicine physicians and radiologists who will provide a series of lectures describing optimal imaging pathways for oncological diagnosis, follow-up and response assessment. Lectures will be followed by workshops allowing for interactive case discussions.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Imaging In England 2018
- Critical Care Imaging Interpretation 2018
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 29th Annual Meeting 2018
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2018
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and European Society For Magnetic Resonance In Medicine And Biology Joint Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Joint ISMRM - ESMRMB Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cardiac Function 2018
- 8th Essential Stroke Imaging Course 2018
- European Society of Paediatric Radiology 54th Annual Meeting & 40th Post Graduate Course 2018
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 32nd International Congress and Exhibition 2018
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Advanced Cardio-Thoracic Imaging 2018
- Oncology Imaging Interpretation 2018
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2018
- BMUS Summer School 2018
- EUROMAR 2018