- Venue: Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown
- Location: Lisbon View Map
- Start Date: March 22, 2018
- End Date: March 23, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
ESGAR (European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology) and EPC (European Pancreatic Club) aim to join forces in the organization of a multidisciplinary course on pancreatic diseases. The course aims to provide knowledge on an integrated approach of imaging in the diagnosis, management and treatment of pancreatic diseases. In expert lectures and interactive workshops, the attendees will learn about currently used and emerging imaging methods, the clinically relevant questions and how the answers impact the clinical decision-making. The course format encourages interaction with teachers in an open welcoming atmosphere. Lectures will be followed by workshops in smaller groups simulating multidisciplinary clinical conferences. Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops. Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | CME (Continuing Medical Education). Artists / Speakers: M. Arvanitaki, F. Caseiro Alves, D. Costa, M. Del Chiaro, J. Devière, M. Giovannini, N. Kartalis, J. M. Löhr, R. Manfredi, C. Matos, I. Santiago, C. Verbeke, M. Zins. Prices: Radiologists, Physicians (ESGAR Member): EUR 400, Radiologists, Physicians (Non Member): EUR 590, Radiologists in Training (ESGAR Member): EUR 250, Radiologists in Training (Non Member): EUR 350.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health’s 18th Imaging and Diagnostics Conference 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society Annual Winter Meeting 2018
- CMR 2018 - The joint European Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance/ Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting 2018
- 30th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on MRI of the Placenta 2018
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- British Body MRI 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- ESGAR Pancreas Workshop 2018
- Breast Imaging Symposium 2018
- Atlas & Som: A Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology & Head and Neck Imaging 2018