- Venue: Staszic Palace
- Location: Warsaw View Map
- Start Date: April 26, 2018
- End Date: April 27, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Liver imaging evolved into one of the main fields of application in our discipline thanks to the technological evolution of modalities and development of contrast media in particular tissue agents. The aim of the workshop is to provide a comprehensive coverage of all the main liver pathologies that will be presented by means of an integrated multimodality approach. Imaging findings will be analysed on the basis of their pathological correlations. The format of the workshop will include formal lectures that have been assigned to expert colleagues, able to thoroughly discuss each topic. Moreover, an interactive discussion on real clinical cases will be led - in additional "slots" - by the faculty members who will help to define the state-of-the-art in the diagnosis of liver diseases. A specific aim of the workshop is to provide practical suggestions on how to manage the diagnostic work-up of liver diseases in the daily practice. Time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops. Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | CME (Continuing Medical Education). Artists / Speakers: M.A. Bali, G. Brancatelli, V. Cantisani, A. Cieszanowski, Y. Menu, J. Podgorska, I. Santiago, G. Zamboni. Prices: Radiologists, Physicians (ESGAR Member): EUR 400, Radiologists, Physicians (Non Member): EUR 590, Radiologists in Training (ESGAR Member): EUR 250, Radiologist in Training (Non Member): EUR 350.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health’s 18th Imaging and Diagnostics Conference 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society Annual Winter Meeting 2018
- CMR 2018 - The joint European Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance/ Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting 2018
- 30th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on MRI of the Placenta 2018
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- British Body MRI 2018
- 20th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- ESGAR Pancreas Workshop 2018
- Breast Imaging Symposium 2018