- Venue: Hilton The Hague
- Location: The Hague View Map
- Start Date: March 14, 2018
- End Date: March 16, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The most renowned CT Colonography course in Europe, imitated by many. The only course where workstations of several vendors are simultaneously available. ESGAR CTC courses meet the requirements of radiological scientific societies requiring a certification of reading at least 50 endoscopically-controlled CTC cases. Participants will learn how to prepare a patient, how to conduct an examination and how to read a case. Live cases will be used for training on identification and characterisation of colonic cancers and polyps, including the most common pitfalls. Hands-on training is dedicated to the evaluation of diverticular disease, definition and significance of flat lesions, post-surgical CTC. Live sessions dedicated to the discussion of challenging and unusual cases will be part of the workshop. Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops. Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | CME (Continuing Medical Education). Artists / Speakers: T. Boellaard, R. Ferrari, M. Hellström, S. Jensch, A. Laghi, M. Liedenbaum, C. Tutein Nolthenius, R. Van Gelder, J. Stoker. Prices: ESGAR Member: EUR 950, Non ESGAR Member: EUR 1250, Radiologist in Training (ESGAR Member): EUR 500, Radiologist in Training (Non Member): EUR 640, Radiographer: EUR 640.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health’s 18th Imaging and Diagnostics Conference 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society Annual Winter Meeting 2018
- CMR 2018 - The joint European Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance/ Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting 2018
- 30th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on MRI of the Placenta 2018
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- British Body MRI 2018
- 20th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- ESGAR Pancreas Workshop 2018
- Breast Imaging Symposium 2018