- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: December 2, 2018
- End Date: December 4, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
TOPICS AT THIS CME MEETING FOR PSYCHIATRISTS AND MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIANS INCLUDE:
- Women’s Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Medicolegal Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Transgender Issues
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Special Keynote Address: Ketamine Update: What Should Clinicians Know and Expect
On behalf of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists we are pleased to present the Encore meeting of our 2018 Psychiatry Update.
This highly practical, educational meeting will offer 2.5 days of clinically useful information and up to 19 CME Credits, including your entire year’s ABPN Self-Assessment (SA) requirement, plus credit toward your Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
In our interactive, learning-focused format, nationally renowned faculty will provide best practice information specifically designed to address the everyday challenges of improving outcomes for your patients.
As always, our meeting offers an outstanding opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and networking. With question and answers allotted for every session, there is ample time to share best practices and find solutions to your most difficult clinical challenges.
Buoyed by the success of our annual meetings, which have seen participation grow 6-fold in just a few short years, the AACP is poised to become a major presence in the field. We invite you to join us by becoming an AACP member! AACP members enjoy many benefits, including up to a $200 discount to attend the Psychiatry Update Encore Presentation. Please see the application form on our registration page for more information.
We hope you can join us in Las Vegas!
Richard Balon, MD
Donald W. Black, MD
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- 17th European Symposium Of Suicide & Suicidal Behaviour 2018
- 48th European Association For Behavioural And Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2018
- Medicine for Psychiatrists 2018
- International Society of Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2018
- Maudsley Forum 2018
- Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Neuropsychiatry Annual Conference 2018
- 9th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Affective Disorders and the Houston Mood Disorders Conference 2018
- European Society For The Study Of Personality Disorder 5th International Congress 2018
- Canadian Psychiatric Association Annual Conference 2018
- 17th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry 2018