- Venue: Crowne Plaza
- Location: Queenstown View Map
- Start Date: August 21, 2017
- End Date: August 25, 2017
- Places Available: 50
- Click Here to Visit Website...
|Brisbane, QLD||Saturday, June 10, 2017||1.5 days||Register|
|Melbourne, VIC||Saturday, June 24, 2017||1.5 Days||Register|
|Sydney, NSW||Saturday, July 01, 2017||1.5 Days||Register|
|Noosa, QLD||Saturday, November 11, 2017||1.5 Days||Register|
|Queenstown, NZ||Monday, August 21, 2017||5 Days||Register|
Designed in a systematic learning format, the course covers acquisition, normal variations, patterns of disease & pitfalls in CT imaging of the head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, cervical & thoracolumbar spine. Each module is composed of a didactic lecture followed by an interactive session where participants review CT cases on PACS alone or in pairs to reinforce fundamental learning objectives. Our goal is to provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to interpret CT findings in commonly encountered acute clinical settings. All lectures are presented by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- International Skeletal Society 44th Annual Meeting and Musculoskeletal Imaging Course 2017
- American Society of Emergency Radiology 2017 Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course in Trauma and Emergency Radiology 2017
- ESGAR Technical Abdominal CT Workshop 2017
- ESOR GALEN Advanced Course on Advances in Clinical CT 2017
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Workshop on Motion Correction in MRI & MRS 2017
- ISMRM Workshop on Motion Correction in MRI & MRS 2017
- Society of Computer Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance 40th Annual Course 2017
- Royal College of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Imaging in Hawaii 2017
- 24th European Symposium On Urogenital Radiology 2017
- European Society of Oncologic Imaging : Imaging of Head and Neck Cancer 2017
- SPR 2nd Pediatric Body MRI Course 2017
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe 2017
- The British MRI Course 2017
- British Institute of Radiology Emergency Imaging 2017