- Venue: Cambridge
- Location: Cambridge View Map
- Start Date: January 25, 2018
- End Date: January 26, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 30
- Click Here to Visit Website...
We are hosting a two day Cardiac MRI course with clinical lead Dr. Bobby Agrawal (Consultant Radiologist, Papworth Hospital).
Over the two days we shall cover; anatomy and techniques, basic physics and sequences, MRI assessment of congenital heart disease, aortic and valvular disease, stress perfusion MRI, MRI assessment of cardiac masses and more...
10 CPD credits can be claimed in accordance with the CPD scheme of The Royal College of Radiologists.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health’s 18th Imaging and Diagnostics Conference 2018
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society Annual Winter Meeting 2018
- CMR 2018 - The joint European Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance/ Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting 2018
- 30th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on MRI of the Placenta 2018
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- British Body MRI 2018
- 20th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- ESGAR Pancreas Workshop 2018
- Breast Imaging Symposium 2018