- Venue: Mercure Sheffield St Pauls Hotel and Spa
- Location: Sheffield View Map
- Start Date: April 18, 2018
- End Date: April 19, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The British Society of Urogenital Radiology ASM 2018 consists of a lively programme of interactive talks, workshops and quizzes aimed at both generalists and specialists from trainee to senior consultant with an interest in urological and gynaecological. This 2 day ASM is preceded by the hugely successful 1 day case based Multiparametric Prostate MRI course delivered by Dr Clare Allen and Dr Alex Kirkham on 17th April.
Mercure Sheffield St Pauls Hotel and Spa
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society of Abdominal Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Course 2018
- Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 13th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- X-Ray Chest and Emergency Interpretation 2018
- LINC Asia-Pacific 2018
- 9th Global Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course with Basic MRI Correlation for Physicians 2018
- 9th Global Basic to Intermediate Hands-on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasound Conference and Workshop for Radiologists 2018
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2018
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology 2018
- ISMRM Workshop on Machine Learning 2018
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Conference 2018
- Pediatric Imaging 2018
- Society Of Interventional Radiology 43rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 12th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting 2018
- ESGAR/EPC Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2018