- Venue: Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: September 10, 2018
- End Date: September 13, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: July 16, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This workshop aims to gather technical and clinical experts in the field of MRI in breast cancer diagnosis and management. The advantages and shortcomings of the current techniques used in breast MRI will be discussed, as well as new and emerging approaches in the era of precision medicine, such as radiomics, radiogenomics, and big data. Other topics of discussion include correlation of MR imaging findings to epi-/ genomic, proteomic, transcriptomic and metabolomic information, and quantitative biomarkers for breast MRI. Newer applications such as IVIM, HP-MRI, DWI, DTI, multi-nuclei MRS, and elastography will also be presented.
The workshop will provide an open forum for discussion in which lessons learned are shared and the most promising avenues for clinical and technical research are highlighted. A large number of short proffered talks are intended, giving visibility to many young and experienced scientists and clinicians working in the field, and to a large array of subtopics in the area of breast imaging. It will offer clinical education to attendants with a technical background and technical education for clinicians new to breast MRI. The program will feature invited educational and scientific presentations, panels (including industry), proffered papers, and poster sessions.
This workshop is targeted towards basic scientists and physicians using MR in breast disease diagnosis and research; clinicians (oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists); and Ph.D. students or residents starting in the field of breast imaging.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the standard clinical implementation and uses for breast MRI;
- Recognize possible pitfalls associated with the use of MRI in breast disease management;
- List the factors that can impact image quality in breast MRI and list solutions that can mitigate such problems;
- Explain the principles and use of breast DWI;
- Evaluate several emerging technologies that can complement standard dynamic contrast enhanced imaging;
- Relate how PET/PEM imaging can complement MRI for breast disease management; and
- Assess the landscape where MRI competitors will play in the future.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society For Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2018
- Asian Musculoskeletal Society 20th Annual Meeting 2018
- Australasian Society For Ultrasound In Medicine 48th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Review in Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 12th Congress of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging 2018
- Seminars in Paediatric Neuroimaging 2018
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018