- Venue: BMA House
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: November 21, 2017
- End Date: November 22, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Our GP General Update event features a programme of expert speakers who will keep you up to date in 12 core clinical topics and earn you 12 CPD credits for your appraisal (6 points per day).
Taking place across two days, each clinical session incorporates real-life case studies, interactive polls and practical demos to bring you the latest evidence, new developments and guidelines in primary care.
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- GP workbook of top tips from our expert speakers
- Interactive voting - make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GP's
- Pre event PDF of slides. We make the presentations available in advance of the course, so you can have a look through what will be discussed, consider any questions you would like to ask our experts and bring them along to the event on your tablet or laptop.
- BMJ Learning and BMJ Best Practice - all delegates will receive a 6 month subscription to access hundreds of CPD modules on BMJ Learning and clinical decision support with BMJ Best Practice.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Internal Medicine Update 2017
- 8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Fall Session II 2017
- Heart & Stroke Clinical Update 2017
- Dermatology in the Primary Care Office – From Principles to Practice Strategies 2017
- Primary Care Update: Cardiology, Endocrinology, and Geriatrics 2017
- Primary Care Update: Pain Management, Psychiatry and Women’s Health 2017
- Adult and Pediatric Office Orthopedics for Primary Care 2017
- National Association Of Emergency Medical Services Physicians Annual Conference 2018
- Austrian Society For Family Medicine 17th Winter Meeting 2018
- Conquest of Skin Disease Dermatology Course for GPs 2018
- GP Update Refresher - Masterclass for General Practitioners 2018
- 10th Annual Ottawa Conference: State of the Art Clinical Approaches to Smoking Cessation 2018
- Mayo Clinic 3rd Annual Controversies in Infectious Diseases for Primary Care and Hospital Medicine 2018
- Primary Care: Top Topics in Rheumatology and Geriatrics 2018
- Arab Health 1st Family Medicine Conference 2018