- Venue: The Westin Edina Galleria
- Location: Edina View Map
- Start Date: May 24, 2018
- End Date: May 25, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course, which is designed for multidisciplinary healthcare teams, will emphasize ways to improve the care of the obese patient throughout different stages of life. National and local experts in the field of obesity treatment will present research, innovations, and controversies for this complex disease.
Obesity intersects with multiple dimensions of wellbeing and a comprehensive treatment approach throughout a patient’s lifespan is necessary to manage weight and improve health outcomes.
Join us for the 14th Annual Bariatric Education Days conference. This one-and-a-half day event will feature national and local experts in the field of obesity presenting research, innovations, and controversies for this complex disease.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in this area and participate during interactive presentations and panel discussions.
This conference is intended for multidisciplinary members of the bariatric surgery and weight management team, including bariatric surgeons, bariatricians, coordinators, dieticians, endocrinologists, health coaches, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, program managers, and psychologists. The material will also be valuable for primary care providers, insurance medical directors, insurance case managers, and hospital administrators.
- Adolescent Obesity
- Behavioral and Psychological Factors Related to Obesity
- Current Research
- Disparities in Healthcare
- Evidence for Obesity Treatments in Medicare Population
- Medical Weight Management
- Nutritional Deficiencies in the Obese Patient
- Surgical Video Sessions
University of Minnesota Department of Surgery
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- New Zealand Society For The Study Of Diabetes Annual General Meeting 2018
- Canadian Nutrition Society Annual Meeting 2018
- German Diabetes Society Congress 2018
- 7th Annual Middle East Congress on Clinical Nutrition 2018
- Annual Diabetes Updates Conference 2018
- 7th American Society For Nutrition Middle East Congress 2018
- 5th China Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension 2018
- 23rd Annual Cleveland Clinic Diabetes Day 2018
- Diabetes Update 2018
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 27th Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress 2018
- 20th European Congress of Endocrinology 2018
- 25th European Congress on Obesity 2018
- Japan Diabetes Society 61st Annual Meeting 2018
- European Pancreatic Club 50th Jubilee Meeting 2018
- Treating Obesity 2018