- Venue: The Westin Edina Galleria
- Location: Edina View Map
- Start Date: May 24, 2018
- End Date: May 25, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
This course, which is designed for multidisciplinary healthcare teams, will emphasize ways to improve the care of the obese patient throughout different stages of life. National and local experts in the field of obesity treatment will present research, innovations, and controversies for this complex disease.
Obesity intersects with multiple dimensions of wellbeing and a comprehensive treatment approach throughout a patient’s lifespan is necessary to manage weight and improve health outcomes.
Join us for the 14th Annual Bariatric Education Days conference. This one-and-a-half day event will feature national and local experts in the field of obesity presenting research, innovations, and controversies for this complex disease.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in this area and participate during interactive presentations and panel discussions.
This conference is intended for multidisciplinary members of the bariatric surgery and weight management team, including bariatric surgeons, bariatricians, coordinators, dieticians, endocrinologists, health coaches, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, program managers, and psychologists. The material will also be valuable for primary care providers, insurance medical directors, insurance case managers, and hospital administrators.
- Adolescent Obesity
- Behavioral and Psychological Factors Related to Obesity
- Current Research
- Disparities in Healthcare
- Evidence for Obesity Treatments in Medicare Population
- Medical Weight Management
- Nutritional Deficiencies in the Obese Patient
- Surgical Video Sessions
University of Minnesota Department of Surgery
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Alpine Liver And Pancreatic Surgery Meeting 2018
- Arab Health Inaugural Obesity Conference 2018
- 20th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium 2018
- Portuguese Congress Of Endocrinology And SPEDM 69th Annual Meeting 2018
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2018
- 11th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes 2018
- ESSO-EYSAC Hands on Surgical Anatomy Course on Pancreatic Cancer 2018
- 6th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension 2018
- 5th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome 2018
- ENDOCLUB Spring 2018
- 21st Annual Mayo Clinic Endocrine Update 2018
- International Society For Clinical Densitometry Annual Meeting 2018
- 5th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2018
- 8th Emirates Diabetes and Endocrine Congress 2018
- European Symposium on Minimally Invasive Surgery 2018