- Venue: Conrad Hotel Dubai
- Location: Dubai View Map
- Start Date: February 22, 2018
- End Date: February 24, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Children’s health and welfare are a major concern for all healthcare practitioners and advocates. Health authorities are encouraging the care of children by establishing healthcare facilities, increasing awareness about diseases and supporting educational conferences to ensure that doctors have the required knowledge. The 5th Annual Arab Paediatric Medical Congress is the region’s biggest platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experiences about paediatrics and neonatology.
The Congress has four different parallel tracks on general paediatrics, neonatology, paediatric nutrition and rare disorders, allowing you to select the track by session of interest. The topics under each track has been developed based on your needs, after listening to over 1000’s of paediatricians and neonatologists about their main challenges in the practice. Join the congress to listen to over 50 international and regional speakers covering more than 20 different sessions and gain high quality CME credits, along with this we have 10 different practical workshops that will supplement the congress through a highly interactive hands-on learning approach where participants can get involved actively and learn from the experts, helping you in your daily duties
Don’t miss also the opportunity to submit your abstracts to join the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress Awards, or to participate in the poster presentation sessions. We will continue to raise the standards and the quality of the congress and keep your trust that this is the main platform in the region for paediatricains and neonatologists to learn, network, meet and build relationships in the field.
- Select sessions from topic of interest from over 20 scientific sessions across 4 parallel tracks on paediatrics, neonatology, nutrition and rare diseases in an inspiring mix of interactive formats
- Earn more than 20 CMEs by attending this congress
- Submit your abstract to join the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress Awards or join the poster presentation session
- More than 50 renowned speakers with leading global experts from the field of paediatrics, neonatology and adolescent health delivering sessions
- Enjoy interactive presentations and panel discussions covering the latest advances and practical knowledge in paediatrics, neonatology and nutrition
- Network with your peers in the field of paediatrics and neonatology to build relationships and exchange lessons learned
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 28th Cuban Society of Pediatrics 2018
- 32nd Annual San Diego International Conference on Child & Family Maltreatment 2018
- Arab Health 11th Pediatrics Conference 2018
- 13th Hot Topics in Neonatal Medicine 2018
- 6th University Hospital Sharjah Pediatrics & Neonatal International Conference 2018
- 6th Pediatric and Neonatal International Conference UHS 2018
- Association Of Maternal & Child Health Programs Annual Conference 2018
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Emergent and Urgent Challenges 2018
- Egyptian Society For Neonatal And Preterm Care 41st Scientific Congress 2018
- International Pediatric Summit 2018
- NEO- The Conference For Neonatology 2018
- Pediatric Potpourri®: State of the Art 2018
- 18th Annual Winter Conference On Pediatric Emergencies 2018
- 5th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2018
- Bangkok International Neonatology Conference 2018