- Venue: Conrad Hotel Dubai
- Location: Dubai View Map
- Start Date: February 22, 2018
- End Date: February 24, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Children’s health and welfare are a major concern for all healthcare practitioners and advocates. Health authorities are encouraging the care of children by establishing healthcare facilities, increasing awareness about diseases and supporting educational conferences to ensure that doctors have the required knowledge. The 5th Annual Arab Paediatric Medical Congress is the region’s biggest platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experiences about paediatrics and neonatology.
The Congress has four different parallel tracks on general paediatrics, neonatology, paediatric nutrition and rare disorders, allowing you to select the track by session of interest. The topics under each track has been developed based on your needs, after listening to over 1000’s of paediatricians and neonatologists about their main challenges in the practice. Join the congress to listen to over 50 international and regional speakers covering more than 20 different sessions and gain high quality CME credits, along with this we have 10 different practical workshops that will supplement the congress through a highly interactive hands-on learning approach where participants can get involved actively and learn from the experts, helping you in your daily duties
Don’t miss also the opportunity to submit your abstracts to join the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress Awards, or to participate in the poster presentation sessions. We will continue to raise the standards and the quality of the congress and keep your trust that this is the main platform in the region for paediatricains and neonatologists to learn, network, meet and build relationships in the field.
- Select sessions from topic of interest from over 20 scientific sessions across 4 parallel tracks on paediatrics, neonatology, nutrition and rare diseases in an inspiring mix of interactive formats
- Earn more than 20 CMEs by attending this congress
- Submit your abstract to join the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress Awards or join the poster presentation session
- More than 50 renowned speakers with leading global experts from the field of paediatrics, neonatology and adolescent health delivering sessions
- Enjoy interactive presentations and panel discussions covering the latest advances and practical knowledge in paediatrics, neonatology and nutrition
- Network with your peers in the field of paediatrics and neonatology to build relationships and exchange lessons learned
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Neo Neonatal Update - The Science of Newborn Care 2017
- 28th German Congress for Perinatal Medicine 2017
- Gulf International Neonatology Quality Conference 2017
- 10th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases 2017
- 9th Excellence in Pediatrics Conference 2017
- National Neonatology Forum of India 37th Annual Convention 2017
- International Developmental Pediatric Association Congress 2017
- Neonatal Emergencies 2017
- Hot Topics in Neonatology 2017
- 9th Annual Conference on Emergencies & Challenges in Pediatrics 2017
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology And The Law 34th Annual Conference 2018
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics 55th Annual Conference 2018
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases: A Primary Care and Hospitalist Approach 2018
- Swiss Society of Neonatolgy Annual Meeting 2018
- SEHA International Paediatric Conference 2018