- Venue: Grange Holborn Hotel
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: November 22, 2018
- End Date: November 23, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 40
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Target audience: Aimed at Consultants, senior STs and SASGs working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Special Offer If booking for this and the “Paediatric ECG Interpretation: What the C&A Psychiatrist Needs to Know” (Mon 28 Jan 2019), then a discount will apply. To redeem this offer please use the coupon code ‘CAPSYC‘ at checkout. There is an early bird booking rate version of this offer; due to expire if booking on or before Fri 21 September 2018. Accreditation: Up to 12 (6 per day) CPD Points; Certificate of Attendance issued. About this course: - Aimed at Consultants, Registrars and Staff Grades working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. - A practical focus on the management of difficult medical disorders relevant to Psychiatric practice – what you won’t find in the textbooks. - Numbers are strictly limited. - An excellent Faculty of leading consultants with a proven track record in the dissemination of medical know-how to front-line Psychiatrists. - Discussion Forums for detailed, practical discussion of grey cases in Psychiatric practice, in the clinic or on the wards, involving the medical specialities addressed in the lectures earlier in the day. Feel free to email, email@example.com, your own anonymised grey cases for discussion in the Forums.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse And Neglect 22nd International Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Can’t Wait: Embracing Our Diversity: Intervening Early in Every Community 2018
- Canadian Academy Of Child And Adolescent Psychiatry 38th Annual Meeting 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists’ Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Conference 2018
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 65th Annual Meeting 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance 14th Annual ADHD Conference & Preconference Events 2018
- Autism Today Winter Meeting 2018
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018
- 32nd Annual San Diego International Conference on Child & Family Maltreatment 2019
- German Society For Child And Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics And Psychotherapy 2019