- Venue: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Location: Abu Dhabi View Map
- Start Date: March 15, 2018
- End Date: March 16, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Evidence has shown that adequate levels of Vitamin D may prevent multiple bone disorders such as rickets in children; and Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia, Osteopenia, in adults. Vitamin D Deficiency is thought to be a widespread public health problem globally; being more prevalent in places with limited sun exposure and in sunny countries like United Arab Emirates and the whole of Middle East. Despite the numerous studies about the association between vitamin D and different health outcomes, there are still controversies defining the adequate vitamin D status, daily intake and the potential adverse health consequences of its deficiency. To date, there are various reports signifying vitamin D deficiency impact in autoimmune processes, several cancers, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, metabolic syndrome, neurological disorders, and pregnancy complications; however conclusive evidence about a causal relationship is still missing. The main theme of the conference this year is "Vitamin D Deficiency from Prevention to Treatment". The meeting will focus on the latest research and clinical practice of vitamin D and its impact on human health throughout the life cycle. The program will include state of the art lectures on recent updates in the early detection, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of vitamin D deficiency and its role to human health. Prominent national And international speakers and leading experts from various specialties will provide comprehensive, up-to-date, research-based answers to the most frequent questions that arise at patient's bedside in everyday practice. We believe this event will be an important meeting point to inspire and connect. We encourage you to join us for one of the exciting events we are planning, and experience firsthand the pride we take to improve the health for our people in the UAE and the region. We look forward to welcoming you all in March, 2018 in Abu Dhabi, UAE!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Portuguese Congress Of Endocrinology And SPEDM 69th Annual Meeting 2018
- Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism G.I. Nutrition Congress 2018
- 11th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes 2018
- 6th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension 2018
- 5th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome 2018
- 21st Annual Mayo Clinic Endocrine Update 2018
- International Society For Clinical Densitometry Annual Meeting 2018
- 5th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2018
- 8th Emirates Diabetes and Endocrine Congress 2018
- Duke Selection & Medical Management of Weight Loss Surgery Patients 2018
- International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 18th World Congress 2017
- 6th Biannual Meeting of Diabetes in Asia Study Group 2018
- 61st German Congress of Endocrinology 2018
- Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2018
- 6th International Maternal-Fetal- Child Nutrition in the First 1000 days, from Fetal Life to Childhood Congress 2018