- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: February 15, 2018
- End Date: February 17, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
This course will provide an opportunity for the registrants to analyze cases involving the brain, spine, and head and neck with two of the world’s most renowned experts and leading educators in these fields. Dr. Scott W. Atlas and Dr. Peter M. Som will discuss over 500 selected brain, spine, and head and neck cases in this intensive, personalized tutorial, highlighting their approaches to the differential diagnosis of these diseases. Drs. Atlas and Som will also review pertinent normal anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and imaging concepts.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2018
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging in Hawaii 2018
- 20th Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2018
- Atlas & Som: A Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology & Head and Neck Imaging 2018
- Japanese Society of Neuroradiology 47th Annual Meeting 2018
- Vienna Neuro MRI Case Review 2018
- European Society Of Radiology Annual Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial In Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 13th Asian-Australasian Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology 2018