6th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension 2018 (CODHY 2018)
- Venue: Hilton Hotel
- Location: Tel Aviv View Map
- Start Date: February 21, 2018
- End Date: February 22, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday 22 December, 2017
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce and invite you to attend The 6th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension (CODHy) to be held in Tel Aviv, Israel, February 21-22, 2018.
Over the years, our CODHy congress has provided an exclusive platform for excellent academic debates, providing a forum for international experts in the field of Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension to discuss and compare data. This unique congress format provides excellent exposure to unresolved issues and facilitates active participation which leads to helpful everyday tools for the participating clinicians.
As one of the world leaders in technology and innovation, by holding CODHy in Israel, the 'Start-up' nation, we are continuing our focus on the 'Digital Health' initiative showcased at our 4th CODHy China meeting in May 2017. We will once again explore digital health within the treatment of Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension to pave the way for future innovations in the field and continue our fruitful collaboration with China. CODHy will serve as a platform for Digital Companies in the field to present, promote and expand their business opportunities with other companies' partners and organizations.
The Scientific Program will include overviews, state of the art lectures and controversial debates. Outstanding world leaders as faculty will present both pro and con positions while further challenging and exploring the optimal treatment for patients, with emphasis on the appropriate use of new and emerging drugs and technologies. This format includes a substantial allocation of time for interactive debates and questions from the audience to each panel of experts. Participants are encouraged to take an active role in discussions with faculty members which follow each debate, in a unique and open environment.
We invite you to join us for an exceptional Congress, providing participants and speakers alike with the unique opportunity to debate the most pressing issues in diabetes, obesity and hypertension.
We look forward to seeing you in February in Tel Aviv!
Prof. Itamar Raz Prof. Stefano Del Prato
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Portuguese Congress Of Endocrinology And SPEDM 69th Annual Meeting 2018
- 11th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes 2018
- 5th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome 2018
- 21st Annual Mayo Clinic Endocrine Update 2018
- International Society For Clinical Densitometry Annual Meeting 2018
- 8th Emirates Diabetes and Endocrine Congress 2018
- International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 18th World Congress 2017
- 6th Biannual Meeting of Diabetes in Asia Study Group 2018
- 61st German Congress of Endocrinology 2018
- Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2018
- Austrian Thyroid Association Thyroid Dialogue 2018
- Abu Dhabi Annual Intl Conference on Vitamin D Deficiency And Human Health 2018
- Endocrine Society's 100th Annual Meeting & Expo 2018
- Clinical Endocrinology 2018
- 22nd Pan Arab Conference on Diabetes 2018