- Venue: Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Location: New Orleans View Map
- Start Date: April 20, 2018
- End Date: April 22, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Presented by Continuing Education Company for the past 25 years, our Primary Care CME Conference Series is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. This year, CEC is pleased to host the 3rd Annual Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolic Disease Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel on April 20-22, 2018.
Cardiometabolic disorders are a cluster of health conditions associated with cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. It is estimated that over 1/3 of American’s suffer from a cardiometabolic disorder. The associated morbidity and mortality deserve increased clinical attention as we address risk factors predisposing individuals to these disorders. This program will help identify these conditions and their related complications to enable clinicians to appropriately intervene with evidence-based treatments and risk-factor control while improving patient education.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose and identify cardiometabolic risk factors, including diabetes, dyslipidemia, hypertension, and obesity.
- Integrate evidence-based strategies and recent guidelines for the screening, prevention, and treatment of cardiometabolic risk factors and their comorbidities in clinical practice.
- Incorporate appropriate interventions, including lifestyle modifications, nutrition counseling, and drug and surgical therapies, based on a specific patient’s risk profile.
This conference is designed for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other related healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients at risk for cardiometabolic disorders.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty