- Venue: The Skull Base Lab At Northwestern University
- Location: Chicago View Map
- Start Date: July 20, 2018
- End Date: July 21, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 10
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Course overview Join the Skull Base Team for this unique hands-on event. Enhance your knowledge and skills with open approaches and endoscopic endonasal surgical techniques to particular cranial base targets. This comprehensive, 2-day course is designed for both novice and experienced surgeons, residents and fellows. Dr. James Chandler and the Skull Base team will teach by didactic presentations, 3D and VR anatomy demonstrations and guided cadaveric dissection. What will you learn? -Review the surgical approaches (open and endoscopic) for complex, skull base pathologies. -Recognize the advantages of a team-based approach for managing pre-, peri- and postoperative skull base pathologies. -Demonstrate proficient endoscopic instrument handling and performing standard open skull base approaches.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Care of the Critically Ill Neurosurgical Patient 2018
- UCSF Neurosurgery Update 2018
- Society of Neurosurgeons of South Africa 2018
- Malaysia Spine Society 6th International Scientific Conference 2018
- Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Society International Congress 2018
- 3rd Joint Symposium of the International and National Neurotrauma Societies and AANS/CNS Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care 2018
- Spine Intervention Society Congress 2018
- World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies WFNS Symposia 2018
- Neurotrauma Society Of India 27th Annual Conference 2018
- 2nd Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies Summer School 2018
- Neurosurgical Society Of Australasia Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Prague Neurosurgical Week 2018
- 32nd Brazilian Congress Of Neurosurgery 2018
- Society For Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Global Forum 2018
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2018