- Venue: CityCube Berlin
- Location: Berlin View Map
- Start Date: November 30, 2017
- End Date: December 2, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The 28th Congress of the German Society for Perinatal Medicine (DGPM) takes place in Berlin from 29 November to 2 December 2017. The Congress Presidency, the Board of the DGPM and the friends of national and international associations and associations (BeKD, DEGUM, DHV, DGHW, DGGG, GNPI, ÖGPM, SGGG) have jointly developed a program that you will hopefully enjoy. It is intended to help meet the challenges of everyday clinical practice. The motto of the congress is "Solving problems - shaping the future together". We want to present not only solutions for current perinatological problem situations, but also jointly develop basic strategies for the future.
The topics of the head offices deal with, among other things, the new possibilities of gene diagnostics and gene therapy, the problem of colonization and infection with multiresistant germs and with perinatal asphyxia. The interdisciplinary and interprofessional cooperation between midwife, obstetrician and neonatologist will be a major focus of the congress. For the presentation of free lectures, sufficient time and space is made available in order to provide the next generation of scientists with a corresponding podium. On the eve of the official opening of the congress, basic courses for obstetrics and prenatal sonography as well as for newborn resuscitation will take place. This offer is mainly aimed at beginners.
The "Perinatalkongress" has been the most important forum in the German-speaking world for decades to discuss current perinatological topics and to shape the future. We hope that the upcoming Congress will also meet your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!
|Prof. Dr. Franz Kainer||Univ.-Prof. Dr Eva Mildenberger|
|President of the Congress||President of DGPM|
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- American Urogynecologic Society Pelvic Floor Disorders Week 2017
- 19th World Congress On In Vitro Fertilization 2017
- 32nd Argentine Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2017
- 31st Annual Fall Conference on High Risk Obstetrics 2017
- Recent Advances in Neonatal Medicine 8th International Symposium 2017
- Italian Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 92nd National Congress 2017
- 8th Neonatal Cardiology & Haemodynamics Conference 2017
- 5th European Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiac Intensive Care 2017
- 2nd Annual Summer Paediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care Workshop 2017
- North American Menopause Society 28th Annual Meeting 2017
- International Pelvic Pain Society Annual Meeting 2017
- Polish Neonatal Society 33rd International Congress 2017
- 2nd International Symposium on Obstetric Anesthesia – Effect on Newborn and Mother 2017
- 21st Australasian Menopause Society Congress 2017
- RCOG - Improving the Quality of Womens Health Care 2017