- Venue: CityCube Berlin
- Location: Berlin View Map
- Start Date: November 30, 2017
- End Date: December 2, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The 28th Congress of the German Society for Perinatal Medicine (DGPM) takes place in Berlin from 29 November to 2 December 2017. The Congress Presidency, the Board of the DGPM and the friends of national and international associations and associations (BeKD, DEGUM, DHV, DGHW, DGGG, GNPI, ÖGPM, SGGG) have jointly developed a program that you will hopefully enjoy. It is intended to help meet the challenges of everyday clinical practice. The motto of the congress is "Solving problems - shaping the future together". We want to present not only solutions for current perinatological problem situations, but also jointly develop basic strategies for the future.
The topics of the head offices deal with, among other things, the new possibilities of gene diagnostics and gene therapy, the problem of colonization and infection with multiresistant germs and with perinatal asphyxia. The interdisciplinary and interprofessional cooperation between midwife, obstetrician and neonatologist will be a major focus of the congress. For the presentation of free lectures, sufficient time and space is made available in order to provide the next generation of scientists with a corresponding podium. On the eve of the official opening of the congress, basic courses for obstetrics and prenatal sonography as well as for newborn resuscitation will take place. This offer is mainly aimed at beginners.
The "Perinatalkongress" has been the most important forum in the German-speaking world for decades to discuss current perinatological topics and to shape the future. We hope that the upcoming Congress will also meet your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!
|Prof. Dr. Franz Kainer||Univ.-Prof. Dr Eva Mildenberger|
|President of the Congress||President of DGPM|
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Portuguese Society of Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine National Congress 2017
- Neo Neonatal Update - The Science of Newborn Care 2017
- Czech Hospital Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians 7th Conference 2017
- 25th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility 2017
- Mercy Perinatal Global Obstetric Update 2017
- Society of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Canada/Association of Academic Professionals in Obstetrics Ontario CME 2017
- Gulf International Neonatology Quality Conference 2017
- French College Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology 41st National Congress 2017
- National Neonatology Forum of India 37th Annual Convention 2017
- Neonatal Emergencies 2017
- 3D Endosonography of the Pelvic Floor Various Dates 2017
- Hot Topics in Neonatology 2017
- Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium 2017
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology And The Law 34th Annual Conference 2018
- 11th Joint Conference of the UK Fertility Societies: the Association of Clinical Embryologists, British Fertility Society and the Society for Reproduction & Fertility 2018