- Venue: Taj Krishna, Hyderabad
- Location: Hyderabad View Map
- Start Date: November 30, 2018
- End Date: December 2, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It gives me immense pleasure to know the IAPP-Telangana State branch is organising the 19th annual conference of IAPP (ANCIAPP 2018) on 30th November 2018 - 2nd December 2018 at Hyderabad. The Theme: Mental Illness, Human Rights, Carers Concern-Balancing the Triad in Clinical Practice. The pathway from onset of illness to living with and engaging with the range of medical and community supports as well as interactions with friends, family and the wider community alerts us to the interdependencies inherent in their contexts. The issues raised reinforce the importance of recognising and supporting these interdependencies. The psychiatrists have taken such a big challenge of balancing this interdependences.This innovative concept and practice of positive psychiatry is drawing positive accolades across the globe for such a balance.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 2nd International Congress on Evidence Based Mental Health: From Research to Clinical Practice 2018
- Stress and Anxiety Research Society 39th Annual Meeting 2018
- 25th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development 2018
- Mayo Clinic - A Systematic Approach to Medically Unexplained Symptoms 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association 19th International Mental Health Conference 2018
- National Conference on Alcohol & Addiction Disorders
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2018
- TheMHS Conference 2018
- 12th Argentine Congress of Mental Health 2018
- 17th European Symposium Of Suicide & Suicidal Behaviour 2018
- 48th European Association For Behavioural And Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2018
- 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2018
- Medicine for Psychiatrists 2018
- International Society of Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2018