- Venue: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Location: Chandigarh View Map
- Start Date: September 14, 2018
- End Date: September 16, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Distinguished Colleague,
You are cordially invited to participate in the 18th Asian & Oceanic Society for Paediatric Radiology (AOSPR) Congress which is combined with the 16th Annual meeting of the Indian Society of Paediatric Radiology. This Congress will cover broad areas of paediatric radiology, this time including focused sessions and workshops on ultrasound and MRI. A clinico-radiological-pathological session is being organized where clinical and radiological findings will be correlated with pathological features. Special sessions on the future of Paediatric Radiology including potential paediatric radiology fellowship opportunities and the role of WFPI in the global arena will also be covered. The meeting faculty includes experts in Paediatric Radiology from the Indian Society of Paediatric Radiology, and an International faculty with representatives from USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
AOSPR prides itself on its friendly and welcoming congresses that brings together like minded individuals who care about providing high quality medical imaging services to children. The congress brings together Paediatric Imaging experts who will share knowledge and experience in their field of expertise formally through lectures and workshops. However, there will be many opportunities to informally meet with lecturers and co-participants to exchange personal experiences and discuss interesting cases. The AOSPR 2018 Congress is an opportunity to buildand/or strengthen internationalnetworksof paediatric imaging colleagues, and form friendships that span continents.
This exciting event will be held in Chandigarh, India on 14th -16th September, 2018 at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. Chandigarh is known as the 'City Beautiful'. It is recognised internationally for its architecture and urban design with Chandigarh’s Capitol Complex declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in July 2016. This well organised congress represents an opportunity to visit this beautiful city, where you will find a harmonious blend of culture, arts and architecture. Plan ahead and spend more time exploring “Incredible India” before or after the congress.
I look forward to meeting you in Chandigarh in September 2018 at what promises to be a most intellectually stimulating, educational and enjoyable event!
Dr. Tim Cain
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Imaging In England 2018
- Critical Care Imaging Interpretation 2018
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 29th Annual Meeting 2018
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2018
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and European Society For Magnetic Resonance In Medicine And Biology Joint Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Joint ISMRM - ESMRMB Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cardiac Function 2018
- 8th Essential Stroke Imaging Course 2018
- European Society of Paediatric Radiology 54th Annual Meeting & 40th Post Graduate Course 2018
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 32nd International Congress and Exhibition 2018
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Advanced Cardio-Thoracic Imaging 2018
- Oncology Imaging Interpretation 2018
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2018
- BMUS Summer School 2018
- EUROMAR 2018