- Venue: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Location: Chandigarh View Map
- Start Date: September 14, 2018
- End Date: September 16, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Distinguished Colleague,
You are cordially invited to participate in the 18th Asian & Oceanic Society for Paediatric Radiology (AOSPR) Congress which is combined with the 16th Annual meeting of the Indian Society of Paediatric Radiology. This Congress will cover broad areas of paediatric radiology, this time including focused sessions and workshops on ultrasound and MRI. A clinico-radiological-pathological session is being organized where clinical and radiological findings will be correlated with pathological features. Special sessions on the future of Paediatric Radiology including potential paediatric radiology fellowship opportunities and the role of WFPI in the global arena will also be covered. The meeting faculty includes experts in Paediatric Radiology from the Indian Society of Paediatric Radiology, and an International faculty with representatives from USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
AOSPR prides itself on its friendly and welcoming congresses that brings together like minded individuals who care about providing high quality medical imaging services to children. The congress brings together Paediatric Imaging experts who will share knowledge and experience in their field of expertise formally through lectures and workshops. However, there will be many opportunities to informally meet with lecturers and co-participants to exchange personal experiences and discuss interesting cases. The AOSPR 2018 Congress is an opportunity to buildand/or strengthen internationalnetworksof paediatric imaging colleagues, and form friendships that span continents.
This exciting event will be held in Chandigarh, India on 14th -16th September, 2018 at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. Chandigarh is known as the 'City Beautiful'. It is recognised internationally for its architecture and urban design with Chandigarh’s Capitol Complex declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in July 2016. This well organised congress represents an opportunity to visit this beautiful city, where you will find a harmonious blend of culture, arts and architecture. Plan ahead and spend more time exploring “Incredible India” before or after the congress.
I look forward to meeting you in Chandigarh in September 2018 at what promises to be a most intellectually stimulating, educational and enjoyable event!
Dr. Tim Cain
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society For Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference 2018
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2018
- Asian Musculoskeletal Society 20th Annual Meeting 2018
- Australasian Society For Ultrasound In Medicine 48th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Review in Musculoskeletal Imaging 2018
- 12th Congress of Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging 2018
- Seminars in Paediatric Neuroimaging 2018
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography 30th Annual International Conference 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology 2018
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Cancer and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Imaging 2018
- Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course 2018
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 30th Congress 2018
- 33rd Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound International Bubble Conference 2018
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 23rd Annual Scientific Session 2018
- Bangkok Conference in Interventional Oncology 2018