- Venue: Robens Suite at Guy’s Hospital
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: April 28, 2017
- End Date: April 28, 2017
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
At this brand new conference delegates will improve their understanding of contemporary, minimally-invasive surgical approaches to lung cancer and multimodality approaches for pulmonary metastases, advanced tumor and rare thoracic malignancies. The conference will help delegates to appreciate the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosing and treating thoracic malignancies and understand roles of thoracic surgery in the era of targeted therapy and the impact of new technologies.
Topics covered include:
• Pre cancer and cancer modelling
• New technologies in preoperative staging
• New technologies in early stage lung cancer
• New treatments in lung cancer stage III and IV
• New treatment options for mesothelioma
• Update and new technologies in thymoma treatment
• Update on pulmonary metastasectomy
This conference is open to GPs, chest physicians, thoracic oncologists, and thoracic surgeons and allied health professionals who care for patients with thoracic oncologic diseases including lung cancer, mesothelioma, and thymic malignancies.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty