- Venue: The Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: March 19, 2017
- End Date: March 24, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 300
- Click Here to Visit Website...
We invite you to join us for Nephrology - 2017, March 19 - 24, 2017 in Boston. Sponsored by Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, this comprehensive course will provide you with important updates and advances in the diagnosis and management of patients with kidney diseases. Clinical advances in the major areas of Nephrology, including: glomerular disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, renal transplantation, and other complications will be discussed. Earn up to 48.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ECMEC Credits.
The Fairmont Copley Plaza
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 22nd International Conference on Advances in Critical Care Nephrology - AKI & CRRT 2017
- Annual Dialysis Conference: 37th Annual International Peritoneal Dialysis Conference and 28th Annual Symposium on Pediatric Dialysis 2017
- Renal Physicians Association Annual Meeting 2017
- Austrian Society Of Nephrology Winter Meeting 2017
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2017
- Portuguese Society Of Nephrology 31st Annual Congress 2017
- ASN Highlights and Second SEHA Nephrology and Primary Care Conference 2017
- National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meetings 2017
- ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2017
- Swedish Society Of Renal Medicine Spring Meeting 2017
- British Renal Society UK Kidney Week 2017
- Renal Medicine 2017
- Canadian Society Of Nephrology Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Danish Society of Nephrology 2017
- International Society for Apheresis 2017