- Venue: Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
- Location: Buenos Aires View Map
- Start Date: April 18, 2017
- End Date: April 22, 2017
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Abstracts submission deadline: December 9, 2016
The International Society of Dermatology's 12th International Congress of Dermatology will be held April 18-22, 2017, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and feature a diverse scientific program with session topics ranging from medical, aesthetic and tropical dermatology with an emphasis on the latest diagnostics and therapeutics. Faculty members include some of the world's leading researchers, academia and practitioners in the field.
More than 4,000 dermatologists and members of the international dermatology community are expected to gather for this premiere educational event.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- North American Clinical Dermatologic Society 58th Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Society For Investigative Dermatology Annual Meeting 2017
- German Society of Dermatology 49th Congress 2017
- American College of Mohs Surgery Annual Meeting 2017
- 13th European Association of Dermato-Oncology Congress 2017
- 92nd National Congress SIDeMaST 2017
- IACD 10th World Congress Of Cosmetic Dermatology 2017
- Australasian College Of Dermatologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- 45th Spanish National Congress of Dermatology and Venereology 2017
- 20th Congress of the Association of Dermatovenereologists of Serbia 2017
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 14th Spring Symposium 2017
- 7th Annual Anogenital and Oral Dermatology Course 2017
- 35th Annual Meeting of Latin American Dermatologists 2017
- Japanese Dermatological Association 116th Annual Meeting 2017
- European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry 17th Congress 2017