- Venue: Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Location: Boston View Map
- Start Date: August 14, 2017
- End Date: August 18, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The Acclaimed Nephrology Update and Board Review With 80 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program provides the most comprehensive review of state-of-the-art nephrology practices offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School. It offers accelerated learning for: ► Clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major areas of nephrology: • Newer options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why • Treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes • Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges • Navigating clinical controversies • How to avoid medical complications and mistakes ► Physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the Nephrology ABIM board examination: • Daily board review questions and sessions • Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study • Comprehensive syllabus and home study guide • Test-taking strategies and skills development Highlights include: • GLOMERULONEPHRITIS • CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE • GENETIC KIDNEY DISEASE • ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY • VASCULAR DISEASE • ELECTROLYTES and ACID BASE • END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE • TRANSPLANTATION • METABOLIC MANAGEMENT of KIDNEY STONES • CANCER and the KIDNEY • PREGNANCY and RENAL DISEASE • PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY for the ADULT NEPHROLOGIST • CASE-BASED PRESENTATIONS In the course of a week, you get an accelerated learning experience that is impactful and inspiring. You also have ample opportunity to pose your specific questions and to develop long-lasting professional relationships with our distinguished faculty.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 35th Vicenza Course on AKI and CRRT 2017
- Lisbon Clinical Nephrology Update 2017
- Renal Society of Australasia Annual Conference 2017
- American Society For Artificial Internal Organs 63rd Annual Conference 2017
- International Society of Hemodialysis 11th International Congress 2017
- 24th Budapest Nephrology School 2017
- Australian And New Zealand Society Of Nephrology 53rd Annual Meeting 2017
- European Society for Artificial Organs 43rd Annual Congress and International Federation for Artificial Organs Joint Congress 2017
- Australia and New Zealand Special Interest Group in Interventional Nephrology 2017
- German Society Of Nephrology 9th Annual Congress 2017
- Association For Vascular Access 31st Annual Conference 2017
- Nordic Society of Nephrology 34th Biennial Congress 2017
- 1st Milan Nephropathology International Course 2017
- Spanish Society For Nephrology National Annual Meeting 2017
- Nephro Update Europe 2017